Terms of sale
CUSTOM AND SALE PROCEDURE
Given the artisanal and unique nature of our work, we elaborate each piece individually, the pieces exposed in the catalog are not serialized so they are indicative models and do not always exist in the available stock.
• Visit the catalog and choose the piece you want through the link "I WANT THIS". You can see it here .
• Fill in a short form to know the basic characteristics of the piece you want, with the name or reference code and write to us if you want the customizations you want in color, size, stone, shape ... the piece can be reproduced exactly as It appears in the photo of the catalog, although it may have slight variations.
• Reserve the piece (or pieces) for € 16 through the payment gateway that will be deducted from the final price of your order. We will automatically send you a confirmation email and we will speak personally to finish designing the piece and start making it.
• The manufacturing time varies from 3 days to 15 days, depending on the technical difficulty of the chosen model, the availability of materials and / or the volume of work of the workshop, we will confirm this once the order has been placed. If you want the piece for a specific date, let us know, we will do our best to get it to you on time.
• Once the piece is finished we will send you a photo of the result, if you are satisfied, we will proceed with the shipment as soon as the rest of the order amount is paid by bizum, deposit or bank transfer.
Unless the opposite is expressly established during the purchase process, the delivery procedure to the User of the Talleruco® product will be carried out in accordance with the following steps:
• The shipment will be made once the total order is paid, through bank transfer or deposit.
• Shipping will be made to the address indicated by the User during the reservation process, as completed in step 2.
• The shipping price will be € 4.50 for standard certified shipping within the peninsula and the Balearic Islands, and may vary depending on the volume and size of the package. The price for shipments to the Canary Islands and outside of Spain we will give you when ordering.
* Cash on delivery: if you prefer to pay upon arrival of your package, the order will have an additional cost of from € 8 (the price may vary depending on the volume and size of the package to send)
• Shipping will be free for orders over € 120
• Shipping will be made by certified postal mail with tracking number and insured.
• The delivery and delivery times of the product are variable (between 24 and 96 hours) from the manufacturing date of the piece, which is estimated between 5 and 15 days, depending on the work volume of the workshop, the date will be estimated arrival once the order is placed.
• If there is any problem in the processing of your order or in the shipment, Talleruco® will contact the User to inform them of the incident. In any case, the User may also contact Talleruco® to check the status of their order and shipment at the following address email@example.com .
CANCELLATION, CHANGES AND RETURNS
CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION
Reservations of € 16 made through the website may be canceled without charge within a maximum period of 7 days by contacting by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Talleruco® reserves the right to cancel and refund in the following cases:
• If the 7-day cancellation period has been exceeded.
• If the same user has repeated cancellations in the same order or period of time
Any item may be returned within a maximum period of 14 days from receipt without giving any reason, provided that the item has not been used or deteriorated. The return will be made for 100% of the cost of the product, not including the freight that the customer would have paid at the time (if applicable). The process and shipping costs for the return will be borne by the customer.
In case of defect or defect, the client will notify within 7 days from the date of receipt of said incident, Talleruco® proceeding to refund all expenses incurred by the client. Once the item has been received and the manufacturing defect has been verified, these costs will be returned within a maximum period of 14 days
In the event that the returned item has been used or deteriorated by the customer, no refund or change will be made, resending the item to the buyer.
It is only possible to exchange an item, for another of equal or greater amount paying the price difference, within the first 14 days from receipt of the item.
In the event that you want to change an item, you must send it to the address below along with its original packaging. The shipping cost will always be borne by the customer. Postage changes or returns of items will not be accepted.
When it is a first change, Talleruco® is responsible for the shipping costs of the new items (not the return of the previous one). In subsequent changes, the customer will be responsible for the costs derived from both the return and the new delivery, this second cost being € 5.95, which will be paid by account charge that we will provide. Once the deposit is received, Talleruco® will proceed to send the new products.
Shipping address for changes:
Angela Sánchez Allende
C / Ría de Solía, 8, 2ºE
If you have any questions, you can contact us through our contact form or at
GUARANTEE ON YOUR PURCHASE
Talleruco® products purchased by Users have the legal guarantee of consumer goods, in accordance with their description on the web and with these Particular Conditions:
Talleruco® offers its customers artisan products of the highest quality. Given the special characteristics of Talleruco® products on the web, there are slight differences between each product purchased, mainly due to the uniqueness and exclusivity of each and every one of the materials and stones used in its preparation, which is also largely handmade. Therefore, no two Talleruco® products are exactly the same and, in any case, it is inevitable that the product delivered to the User differs slightly from that shown in the photographs included in the website purchase process (even if it had been the same). In no case, these differences will imply the delivery of products or services with worse quality of materials than those expressly mentioned on the web.
Therefore, the User is expressly informed and consents to these circumstances and differences, without them being a cause of return or tare.
SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA
All the information provided by the CLIENTS will be used to process the order. Your personal data will be incorporated into a customer file, whose manager is Ángela Sánchez Allende, domiciled in Cantabria, C / Ría de Solía, nº8 CP 39610 Shipyard,
NIF 72053321W, in order to send you commercial communications and advertising about our products, services, promotions, events, etc.
You can exercise your rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition by sending an email to email@example.com. By registering on our website, you consent to the processing of your data, in order to send you commercial communications and advertising about your products, services, promotions,
events, etc., and expressly authorizes the sending of advertising and promotional communications by Talleruco®, by email and / or by any other means of electronic communication.
The personal data received will be treated in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1270/2007, of December 21, which approves the Development Regulations. of Organic Law 15/1999, and other concordant regulations in force in Spain. Likewise, the CLIENT is informed that Talleruco® has adopted the levels of security required by the regulations and that it undertakes to keep secrecy regarding all the data provided and not to communicate them to third parties.
All the material contained on the website (drawings, designs, illustrations, photographs, written texts, logos, trademarks ...) are the exclusive property of Ángela Sánchez Allende.
No USER may reproduce, by any means or process, in whole or in part, distribute, publish, transmit, create derivative works based on, modify or sell any content material.
The registered trademark "TALLERUCO®", and the logo, whether registered or not, displayed on the website www.talleruco.es, as well as the domain name "talleruco.es", are and will remain the exclusive property of Ángela Sánchez Allende. The web design and creation of the website are the work of Ángela Sánchez Allende. The maintenance of the website hosting servers are the responsibility of Wix and 1 & 1. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of these trademarks for any purpose is prohibited without the prior express written consent of Angela Sánchez Allende.
The USER may not delete any reference to copyright, trademark or other notification regarding property rights contained on the page or any other content included therein. The USER may make copies of the Web pages published on the Web page for their private, personal and non-profit or commercial use, provided that any copy made of said Web pages retains all notifications regarding property rights contained therein.
The website of www.talleruco.es, is an original creative work protected by the laws of protection of intellectual property. The page, as well as all the elements that compose it, are the exclusive property of Ángela Sánchez Allende. The total or partial reproduction or representation of the page or any of the elements that compose it is totally prohibited, as well as its modification. The trademarks and domain names that appear on the website of are the exclusive property of Ángela Sánchez Allende. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of these trademarks or domain names, without prejudice to the form or intention they adopt, is totally prohibited.
Talleruco® has put all reasonable means on its part so that the information obtained through its website is accurate. However, we do not in any way guarantee the accuracy, completeness and updating of such information. Talleruco® does not grant any type of guarantee, express or tacit, in relation to all or part of its website.
Talleruco® will not be responsible in any case for any direct or indirect damage, whatever its nature, derived from the use of its website.
EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Talleruco® does not guarantee the existence of errors in its different contents, nor does it guarantee the availability or continuity of the operation of this website, therefore, it excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to lack of availability, reliability or continuity of your website.
Talleruco® also does not guarantee that the Web is always up to date, although it will do everything possible to correct technical errors. In any case, Talleruco® reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Likewise, it reserves the right to suspend, without prior notice, accessibility to its website.
Likewise, Talleruco® does not guarantee the absence of viruses introduced by third parties that may affect this Website or the User's software and hardware.
The Service will be available permanently twenty-four 24 hours a day. Talleruco® informs the User that anomalies or interruptions in the availability or operation of the Service may occur due to causes not attributable to Talleruco® (technical problems of Internet providers, telecommunications, problems in the User's terminal, etc.), so that the term to make the purchase may be extended.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
You can direct your complaints and claims to the following address: talleruco @ gmailcom.
Talleruco® is not affiliated to any association and organization that offers an extrajudicial conflict resolution system.